In celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the BMW Group, BMW Group Malaysia has announced its ten winners for the #myBMW100Years contest, which is a part of several activities and events of the automaker’s celebrations for the year.
Each individual shared their best moments with their BMW cars and motorcycles, highlighting the brand’s core characteristics – the principles of culture, innovation and challenge – which for BMW are the defining characteristics of Joy.
The winners will receive a full-expense paid trip to the BMW Welt and BMW Museum in Munich, where they will enjoy an unforgettable brand experience.
The winners of the #myBMW100Years contest are:
- BMW Birthday Cake? – Wan Aznir
- My BMW is Family – Iylia Hakim Bin Abdul Wahid
- BMW 1st SUV – Carmen Tan Lee Wei
- My Love Affair with the BMW Marque – Eng Kim Leng
- Beautifully Made for Winners – Elaine Tan Lay Poh
- Pride, with Prejudice – Thanendran Thanesvaran
- Don’t Wait Until 40 to Get BMW – Kasman Bin Kamis
- Riding to the Top of the World With Friends – Lim Soon Hin
- Nostalgia – Lai Joo Koi
- Passing the Torch – BMW ‘Coupe Sport Lightweight’ – Adam Muza Muhayen