Petronas Lubricants Marketing Malaysia (PLMM) has launched its Pengejar Impian Facebook contest, which will run to December 8, whereby three Malaysians stand the chance to win a year’s supply of Petronas Sprinta with UltraFlex and Petronas Primax.
PLMM general manager of marketing Kwan Beng Keat said PLMM hopes to give Malaysians the boost they need to achieve their dreams through this contest.
“This is something that Petronas has actively done over the years; such as in the Petronas AAM Malaysian CubPrix, where we have groomed future world champions such as Hafizh Syahrin, who is now racing in the Moto2™ championship, and Kasma Daniel, who will be racing in the Moto3™ championship for the first time next year.
“This is our way of giving back to the Malaysian community, who have supported us throughout the years and helped us to achieve our dreams,” he said.
To participate in the Pengejar Impian Facebook contest, members of the public need to follow these steps:
• ‘Like’ and ‘Follow’ the PETRONASBrands Facebook and Instagram page.
• Watch the videos posted on PETRONASBrands Facebook page tagged #PengejarImpian and #PETRONASSprinta
• Post their own inspirational stories on their own Facebook or Instagram profile page, with caption starting “Inilah cerita pengejar impian saya…”
• Include the #PengejarImpian and #PETRONASSprinta hashtags in the post.
• Make sure the post status is set to ‘Public’.
The Pengejar Impian Facebook contest is anchored by a series of short films on ordinary, everyday Malaysians who have extraordinary stories of perseverance and dedication.
The first video featured Chin Kun On, who, despite losing his right leg in 2000, learned to ride a motorbike and started selling ice cream to support his family of three.
Members of the public can view Chin Kun On’s inspirational story, stay up to date with the latest videos and find out more information about Pengejar Impian here.